Web Street USA can guide you through the development of your new Web site. Small businesses and non-profit organizations don’t have a lot of money to spend on a new Web site. The good news is that you can do it yourself.
- Select and purchase a domain name.
- Setup your basic email using your new domain name.
- Select and purchase Web hosting.
- Build your Web site with content to develop your brand and reach your target audience.
- Promote your site and track your most wanted response.
Make Improvements over time:
- Enhance Promotion – Conduct Paid and Organic Search campaigns to draw in visitors.
- Analytics – Setup a more advance analytics system to track visitors and promotional campaigns.
- Blog Integration – Include a Web log (Blog) to keep the conversation going with your prospects and clients.
- Email Integration – Add email forms or an entire email marketing system for contacting your followers.
- Social Media Links – Tie your site into social media sites like Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Stay Informed – Understand that the Internet is constantly changing and your site and marketing must adjust.
Contact us for advice on products, services and short-term and long-term planning.